moderated Re: Outlook Address book

On Mon, Oct 26, 2020 at 09:46 PM, Brian Vogel wrote:
But the purpose of this group is asking questions about any Office suite program and issues you're having with accessing what you need or want to.  So definitely feel free to ask 'em.
-
Oops, my bad.  I am jumping between groups rapidly this evening and thought I was replying on the Microsoft Office Accessibility Discussion Group, not the JAWS Group.

       ~ Lawrence Krauss