moderated Re: Protected View issue

On Mon, Oct 26, 2020 at 09:58 PM, Dean Webb wrote:
When I open an Attachment in Protected View I get no response from any key stroke/s I make.  Alt-F etc does not respond at all.
-
Which is exactly what protected mode is supposed to do.  You have to unprotect the document before you can touch it.

If you're someone who only opens attachments from known sources they trust, you can consider following these instructions (MS-Word format) for, Adjusting Protected View Settings in MS-Office Programs.

       ~ Lawrence Krauss