moderated Re: Database creation

HH. Smith Jr.

I was informed that MariaDB is accessible, the latest version 10.5xx.

Thx,

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Brian Vogel
Sent: Monday, October 26, 2020 6:58 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Database creation

I have been meaning to ask about this elsewhere, and just did on the NVDA Chat Subgroup (since this is not NVDA related).

If you want to follow whether anyone knows of a 100% accessible or very largely accessible RDBMS keep an eye on:  Accessible Relational Database Management Software (RDBMS) - Anyone know of one?

       ~ Lawrence Krauss