From: jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com [mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com]
On Behalf Of tom behler
Sent: Tuesday, July 19, 2011 7:42 PM
To: Jaws users e-mail list
Subject: Getting embedded links to work again in Outlook Express

Hello, everyone.

I am not sure if this is a Jaws issue, or something else, so I hope this
won't be considered to be too "off topic" for the list.

I currently use Outlook Express as my e-mail program on this Windows XP
laptop.

I used to be able to directly access embedded links in an e-mail, but seem
to have lost that capability recently.

I have gone into the Options under Outlook Express, and made sure the box
that says "read only in plain text" was un-checked.

This has not solved my problem.

Can anyone else tell me what to try either in Outlook Express, or maybe even

in Jaws to get embedded links to work again?

Thanks very much.

Tom Behler from Michigan