moderated Re: does a link leave a site?

On Sat, Oct 24, 2020 at 01:45 PM, mike mcglashon wrote:

Then try to alt+left arrow back,

It stays on the page with the case I am reading;

I always wondered how come alt+left arrow doesn’t work at all sometimes;

-
Can you give a specific "origin page" URL and what to click through to where you get stuck after being sent there?

I really need to try this to see what's happening and to try to figure out what's not happening, and why, if that's even possible.

       ~ Lawrence Krauss