From: jfw-bounces@... [mailto:jfw-bounces@...]
On Behalf Of Kimsan
Sent: Sunday, March 11, 2012 9:26 PM
To: 'The Jaws for Windows support list.'
Subject: RE: spelling errors

Hi,
From within word while quick keys is activated you may do the following:
Press E for Edit form fields, A jump from grammar error to grammar error, S
jump from section to section, D = end notes, F will jump to fields, G =
graphics, H = headings, X for checkboxes, C = combo box form fields, B for
book marks, N for comments, m for misspelled words and space to go page to
page.
Please remember to add shift to reverse navigation.
You may also use the aforementioned in outlook as well, accept for the space
bar.

Take care.

Kimsan Song Online Access Technology Trainer

www.BlindAccessTraining.com where we offer screen reader and web design
training