From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Adrian
Spratt
Sent: Friday, October 23, 2020 3:17 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: A website question which may involve Jaws focus

Mario,

I don't believe Greg is losing focus from the program, but rather from
within the program.

I only mean to suggest that this line of thinking probably won't lead to a
solution. Limited help, I know.

From: Adrian Spratt [mailto:adrian@adrianspratt.com]
To: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io>
Date: Friday, October 23, 2020, 2:38 PM
Subject: A website question which may involve Jaws focus Greg,

The lost focus setting determines whether JAWS announces that focus has been
lost. It doesn't fix the problem.