From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of CathyAnne Murtha
Sent: Friday, October 23, 2020 5:53 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Multiple windows desktops

Move among Desktops with CTRL-WINDOWS KEY-RIGHT ARROW and CTRL-WINDOWS KEY-LEFT ARROW.

You can also move applications among Desktops and manage Desktops in Task View (WINDOWS KEY-TAB).

To close a Desktop, press CTRL-WINDOWS KEY-F4.

CathyAnne

CathyAnne Murtha

Access Technology Institute, LLC

cathy@...