moderated Re: Outlook, Top Posting vs. bottom posting

CathyAnne Murtha

I don’t believe there is such a setting. There is a Replies and Forwards settings group in the Outlook Options Mail property sheet but nothing that addresses where your reply is placed.

By default, it is at the top. If you want to reply at the bottom, you can move to the bottom of the quoted text with CTRL-END.

CathyAnne

CathyAnne Murtha

Access Technology Institute, LLC

cathy@...