moderated Windows 10 October Update May Not Work With JAWS 2019

Gerald Levy

For those of you who are using JAWS 2019 and plan to install the Windows 10 October update, the following message, posted by someone on another list, may
be of interest.  Note that this message is based solely on the personal experience of its author, Rob Kaiser.  I'm just the messenger:

[GUI-Talk] problem with JAWS 2019 & the latest version of windows
I just got off of the phone with the Microsoft Help Desk regarding an issue.
While she was fixing my problem, she informed me that the October version of
Windows 10 doesn't work with JAWS 2019. Again, Microsoft went plowing ahead
without checking with the blind.

Rob Kaiser Email;

rcubfank@...

Gerald