moderated Re: A website question which may involve Jaws focus

Mario

could Greg be looking for insert+z which toggles the virtual cursor on and off?

-------- Original Message --------
From: Mike B [mailto:mb69mach1@...]
To: <main@jfw.groups.io>
Date: Friday, October 23, 2020, 12:42 PM
Subject: A website question which may involve Jaws focus
Hi Greg,
I think a less confusing word to use in place of, Rotor, would be,
Toggle.  There are several keystrokes that toggle through settings, but
a focus toggling keystroke just isn't coming to mind at the moment.
Hopefully someone will come through with it.

Main's Law:  For every action there is an equal and opposite government
program.