moderated Re: A website question which may involve Jaws focus

Mike B

Hi Greg,

I think a less confusing word to use in place of, Rotor, would be, Toggle.  There are several keystrokes that toggle through settings, but a focus toggling keystroke just isn't coming to mind at the moment.  Hopefully someone will come through with it.

Sent: Friday, October 23, 2020 5:56 AM
Subject: Re: A website question which may involve Jaws focus

Mike,

I vaguely remember some unnamed keystroke that one could use if Jaws has lost focus; that keystroke rotored through various settings.

As the result of another reply, I have tried using Firefox, but unless I can modify settings, Firefox was painfully slow in responding.  I haven’t tried Edge yet, and Chrome is the browser which is having difficulties with the website.

Greg