moderated Re: Using Cisco Packet Tracer with JAWS

Callum Stoneman

Hi all,

Thanks so much for your comments, this has now been resolved.

My employer have their own software centre, it's basically an app store of apps that have been tested and approved for employees to use as many who work in corporate environments probably know. I had downloaded PT from our software centre and that is the version I was trying to use, however that is packaged as a virtualised app. I strongly suspect this is why JAWS could not interact with it.

I have now downloaded the official build from Cisco on the same system and it is now working great.