From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Greg Daniel
Sent: Friday, October 23, 2020 4:43 AM
To: main_Jaws_users_list <main@jfw.groups.io>
Subject: A website question which may involve Jaws focus

4:20 AM 10/23/2020

Hi everyone,

I have a website-based question; I am using Windows 10 and Jaws 2020.

I am the primary admin for a Eucharistic adoration ministry in my parish, and that ministry uses a web-based application called We Adore Him to control adorer scheduling.  I have successfully used the software since August 2018 and, after being shut down by COVID-19 since mid-March, we are preparing to open the chapel again.  As a result, I have been assisting adorers to choose an hour in the weekly calendar.  All went well until Wednesday, October 21, when the weekly calendar suddenly would not display when I arrowed to it; it now displays the hour at midnight, tells me that one slot is available, and when I arrow down in order to go to a particular hour of the day, I am at the bottom of the screen.

I am using the Jaws cursor which appears for all websites, and I have checked to be sure that my screen is maximized and in full-screen mode in Chrome.  A sighted tech-savvy friend has assisted me via Zoom and screen-share, and she tells me that the full schedule, showing adorers signed up for this or that hour--is showing on the screen.  I have contacted On Fire Media to ask them if they have been testing and that might be the reason for my issue, but they have not.  They are aware of Jaws and have a demo copy to use.  I can navigate the screen in My Dashboard if I want to update the settings in my account, but whenever I choose "Schedule", choose the particular week, I only see the first entry.

I honestly don't know if this is a Jaws focus issue or something entirely different.  Can you please remind me of the keystrokes for the rotor which a user can look at in the case of a focus issue?  Or, alternatively, do you have other suggestions?

I have tried everything I can think of.

Thank you for any ideas or suggestions,

Greg Daniel

Columbus, Ohio