From: "Mike & Barbara In Arcadia" <mb69mach1@charter.net>
To: "The Jaws for Windows support list." <jfw@lists.the-jdh.com>
Sent: Tuesday, July 19, 2011 8:30 PM
Subject: Re: Getting embedded links to work again in Outlook Express

Hi Tom,

Below are a few different notes I have saved regarding your issue.
From: "Alan Dicey" <adicey@bellsouth.net>
Hello Ron, and others,
The way I have always opened links is to position my curser on them.
Then do a JAWS Key F7
Tab once .
This "Moves to Link"
Tab again
This "activates" the link
then hit Enter
I have opened links like this since JAWS 3.3
Alan

From: "Justin Williams" <justin.williams2@gmail.com>

also, if you just do an insert f7, and press enter on the link, then itd
would also work.

From: "Victor" <victor.gouveia@rogers.com>

Hi Lenny and everyone else experiencing this problem.

Press insert+Z. Do it several times until Jaws states on for all
applications.

I don't know why this happens, but suffice it to say, this seems to happen
to me quite frequently.

Will have to write Jaws tech support about it.

Victor

From: "Rick Justice" <ricjustice@jaws-users.com>

Hi Victor,
It would be helpful to folks if you told what the keystroke does.
Jaws key + Z, toggles the virtual cursor on and off.
Rick Justice

From: "Lenny McHugh" <lmchugh@verizon.net>

Hi Rick,
That was also a question that I was going to ask. I don't know what it does
in the background but it does correct the problem. I just opened an email
with several links and none were identified as links. I used insert z three
times and the links in the email were identified. What an interesting
work-around.
Lenny

Hope at least 1 of these helped you. Take care.
Mike