moderated Re: podcast apps

Stan Bobbitt

Hmm, that’s strange. Do you have JAWS set to read labeled graphics?

StanB

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Hope Williamson
Sent: Wednesday, October 21, 2020 2:08 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: podcast apps

I clicked on one, and it was the search button. I typed in something, and the search results were all unlabeled.

On 10/21/2020 8:17 AM, David Diamond wrote:

I’ve been following this thread.  I downloaded Grover, I’m not sure how you are getting to any of the controls you mentioned.  All I here is “button”, “button”, button”.  What exactly are these buttons.  I could get no explanation and I’m certainly not going to  click on something I don’t know what it does.