moderated Re: Making a copy of Google slides presentation to a different folder Google drive

I can try to figure this out, if necessary, but I will ask first if you have considered installing Backup & Sync from Google?  This allows you to have your Google Drive contents on your desktop, in a folder that looks and acts like any other folder under Windows 10, except that it syncs with your Google Drive.  It can make managing this sort of thing a bit easier than the web interface does (and I'm not a huge fan of Google Drive's web interface for file management, and I can see all of it).

       ~ Lawrence Krauss