moderated Making a copy of Google slides presentation to a different folder Google drive

Shai

Hello,
I'd like to make a copy of a Google Slides presentation to another
folder in Google Drive. At the moment, the slide is in a shared folder
and I need to move it to a different folder within my drive so that I
can share it with others.
How do I do this accessibly with JAWS2020 and Google Chrome?
When I select the change folder button, JAWS just states dialogue and
does not allow me to choose a folder despite my having created the
folder I would like the slide to go to in drive.
I have tried doing this with the virtual cursor off but still the
result is the same.
I have also tried with the touch cursor.
Thank you in advance for any responses.

--
Shai Wolman
Wolman technologies