moderated Re: Creating a group in outlook

On Thu, Oct 22, 2020 at 01:26 PM, Richard Turner wrote:
I must have something set up oddly, which will not surprise me.
-
Richard,

            And bless you for knowing and identifying this situation as something idiosyncratic to your setup, because it has to be.  You could try running a repair install on Office 365 and see if that fixes the issue.  It often will.

            Far too many insist when "something odd" is happening that it must be a bug or otherwise due to external causes.  In the computing world when you get "odd man out" behaviors like this they are almost always due to something idiosyncratic to the computer on which they're occurring.  Real bugs hit a huge number of users in the same way.

       ~ Lawrence Krauss