moderated Re: Creating a group in outlook

Richard Turner

Yes Brian,

I agree with you.

I’ve tried using your keystrokes and I just get the default beep after alt+h.

I’m using Office 365 Outlook 2016 and after creating the name of the group, after alt+h no matter what letter I press, I get the sound that says “sorry, you cannot do that,” i.e. the default beep.

I must have something set up oddly, which will not surprise me.

I have to just tap the alt key and arrow or tab to get to the add members button, which gives the shortcut you list, but I cannot do it just using the keys…

Very odd.

I’m fine with the way I do it as it works, it ends up just being different.

Richard

Live long and prosper 🖖