moderated Re: Creating a group in outlook

On Thu, Oct 22, 2020 at 12:43 PM, Ron Pelletier wrote:
The e-mail addresses must be in your contact list before you can create a group.
-
This is incorrect and needs to stop being repeated.  You can put entries from Address Book, Contacts, or New Email Addresses into any contact group.

I honestly think I must be talking to the air most of the time when I post step-by-step instructions that cover exactly what to do and they're ignored, and the same things that have been discussed or corrected are brought up again, hours to days later, because reading through an entire topic before adding to it is not being done.

Members, please read through a topic to determine what's been said by everyone before you add your own next message to it.  It prevents repetition, for one thing.

       ~ Lawrence Krauss