moderated Re: Creating a group in outlook

Richard Turner

I already posted them, but I’d also check out Brian Vogel’s link.

What I do after creating the group name, is press alt+h, then m.

That activates the add members.

Unlike others, I have little success arrowing up and down through the list of contacts, but you can search for contacts and add them.

I’m sure results will vary as not everyone has the same outlook configuration.

Richard

Live long and prosper 🖖