moderated Re: Creating a group in outlook

Andrew J. LaPointe

Hi Richard, if you can get  the key strokes to select the contact that would be great.  This is just driving many of us crazy.  Thanks so much andy and Shubert rip

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Richard Turner
Sent: Thursday, October 22, 2020 10:04 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Creating a group in outlook

I think you need to tab to the ad members button I'll look up the keystrokes when I'm back on my computer.

Richard

On Oct 22, 2020, at 6:16 AM, Justin Mcdevitt <jhmcdev@...> wrote:

Hello Group,

Up until recently, I had no real reason to create groups from my Contacts using Outlook. However, at this point, I’m involved with a number of activities within my community where this feature is something that would be convenient as a contact option.

I had spoken with Bill White about this and rather to use the ribbon commands, he suggested using Control/Shift/L where I create a group name. After identifying a group name, I tabbed one time  to the Members Table field, arrowing down to identify contacts to fill the group. At this point, I received a message that “Members list table is unavailable.”

Am I on the right track, or it there another way to build  a group?

Best, Justin