moderated Re: Question About Excel

R&J

From time to time I have this issue and have tried many things to correct it.  Sometimes they work and sometimes they do not work.  Please try the following:

1.  Go to the "VIEW" menu and zoom in or out.  75% and 100% seem to be the best zoom sizes.
2.  Press alt+space bar and try "Restore" if the window is maximized or try "Max" if the window is not maximized.
3.  Press insert+Escape or try insert+ctl+Escape to reset the JAWS scripts.
4.  If push comes to shove, I kill JAWS and restart it.

Most of the time, one of these methods will correct the problem.

Ron