moderated Re: Access to the NextDoorsite

Richard Turner

I just tried it after signing up.

I was able to hear the subject field and the message field after hitting the compose button in the messages list with both Jaws 2020 and Jaws 2021 beta.

I’m using the new Chromium Edge.

Maybe try that and see if it works better.

Richard

Live long and prosper 🖖