moderated Re: Creating a group in outlook

Richard Turner

I think you need to tab to the ad members button I'll look up the keystrokes when I'm back on my computer.

Richard

On Oct 22, 2020, at 6:16 AM, Justin Mcdevitt <jhmcdev@...> wrote:

Hello Group,

Up until recently, I had no real reason to create groups from my Contacts using Outlook. However, at this point, I’m involved with a number of activities within my community where this feature is something that would be convenient as a contact option.

I had spoken with Bill White about this and rather to use the ribbon commands, he suggested using Control/Shift/L where I create a group name. After identifying a group name, I tabbed one time  to the Members Table field, arrowing down to identify contacts to fill the group. At this point, I received a message that “Members list table is unavailable.”

Am I on the right track, or it there another way to build  a group?

Best, Justin