moderated Re: Creating a group in outlook

Andrew J. LaPointe

Hi Justin, please, can you keep me in this loop as I had the same problem.  I used control shift with the letter b but I still can’t select any members.  I know that I did have a chance to select a member but instead it used the email of that person as the group name.  So please, let me know what you get for suggestions.  Thanks so much.

I have 2 groups that I frequently send messages and they are always the same message so as you know, it makes it so much easier.  Andy and  Shubert rip

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Justin Mcdevitt
Sent: Thursday, October 22, 2020 9:16 AM
To: jfw@groups.io
Subject: Creating a group in outlook

Hello Group,

Up until recently, I had no real reason to create groups from my Contacts using Outlook. However, at this point, I’m involved with a number of activities within my community where this feature is something that would be convenient as a contact option.

I had spoken with Bill White about this and rather to use the ribbon commands, he suggested using Control/Shift/L where I create a group name. After identifying a group name, I tabbed one time  to the Members Table field, arrowing down to identify contacts to fill the group. At this point, I received a message that “Members list table is unavailable.”

Am I on the right track, or it there another way to build  a group?

Best, Justin