moderated Access to the NextDoorsite

Justin Mcdevitt

Hello Group,

For a number of years, I have been a member of the Nextdoor.com neighborhood site, specific to my immediate neighborhood and surrounding neighborhoods.

Until recently, I have been able to post messages to the site which I attempted to do e arlier this morning. However, as soon as I opened the message link, and tabbed to the subject field, Jaws stopped speaking. Nonetheless, I tabbed to the message body field and began composing a message. Again, JAWS was silent, so I could not read the content of what I was writing.

I have been using Google Chrome for a couple of months. Could this be a Google issue, or do I need to do a JAWS repair, try a different browser or is Nextdoor no longer accessible as it has been, necessitating bringing this to their attention.

I would guess that some of the US members have and do use this site.

Any help is appreciated.

Peace to all,  Justin