moderated Re: FW: is there a way to delete messages with the same subject all at once?

On Wed, Oct 21, 2020 at 09:42 PM, Justin Williams wrote:
Oh, so I must have done that accidently, then.
-
That's entirely possible, particularly if you, at any point in time, checked that checkbox to not show the Delete confirm dialog box again.

This is one reason I encourage people to think long and hard before disabling this sort of thing.  Sometimes, it's just fine, but at others it allows you to accidentally trigger something with a single key press and never know that you've triggered it.

       ~ Lawrence Krauss