moderated Re: drag and drop on a laptop

Mike B

Hi Cynthia,

The laptop keystroke for Drag and Drop is, Caps Lock, Shift + 8 on the number row.

Sent: Wednesday, October 21, 2020 12:13 PM
Subject: drag and drop on a laptop

Hi All,

I am using JAWS 2020, and I am doing research ethics modules through the Social Sciences and Humanities Research Council of Canada. In the first quiz, and undoubtedly in others, it listed 3 possible responses that it wanted me to rank using drag and drop to reorder them.

When I look up the key strokes for that, it uses the num pad key, but I don’t have that on a laptop. Any advice about how to accomplish this? It seems I now also need that key to turn on the JAWS curser.

Many thanks for any help you can provide.

Cynthia