From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Maria Campbell
Sent: Wednesday, October 21, 2020 11:26 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Beta

That works, but why would I have to do this just with this version and never before?  And how do I make this permanent in this version of JAWS?

Maria Campbell
lucky1inct@...

--Edmund Burke

On 10/21/2020 2:19 PM, Richard Turner wrote:
Have you tried insert+z to turn off quick keys?

Richard

Live long and prosper 🖖

Check out my web site at: https://nam12.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.turner42.com%2F&amp;data=04%7C01%7C%7C727a160cd4cc4c74fd8f08d875eecf68%7C84df9e7fe9f640afb435aaaaaaaaaaaa%7C1%7C0%7C637389015825489433%7CUnknown%7CTWFpbGZsb3d8eyJWIjoiMC4wLjAwMDAiLCJQIjoiV2luMzIiLCJBTiI6Ik1haWwiLCJXVCI6Mn0%3D%7C1000&amp;sdata=aurOhl0wcPjYKAlVzPXir%2BgXk4RTG%2F%2FgiauT29tZWso%3D&amp;reserved=0