moderated drag and drop on a laptop

Cynthia Bruce

Hi All,

I am using JAWS 2020, and I am doing research ethics modules through the Social Sciences and Humanities Research Council of Canada. In the first quiz, and undoubtedly in others, it listed 3 possible responses that it wanted me to rank using drag and drop to reorder them.

When I look up the key strokes for that, it uses the num pad key, but I don’t have that on a laptop. Any advice about how to accomplish this? It seems I now also need that key to turn on the JAWS curser.

Many thanks for any help you can provide.

Cynthia