moderated Re: Beta

Maria Campbell

I have to hit the enter key to turn on forms mode when trying to send or reply to a message, because when I tab to the body of the message, I get the words message body, and I can't do anything unless I hit the enter key to activate forms mode.  I don't know if it's because I'm using TB version 68 rather than the latest version.

Maria Campbell
lucky1inct@gmail.com

--Edmund Burke

On 10/21/2020 1:46 PM, Chris Hill wrote:
Hmmm, what forms mode bug might that be?  I'm using thunderbird right now, and it seems to be working fine.  They have recently updated it, and the biggest issue I have is you can arrow yourself right out of forms mode.  there has always been a problem in thunderbird in that if you do too much editing on a message, stuff gets weird.  I've learned to save the message as a draft then go in and edit as a new message to make things work again.  That one has gone on for years.

On 10/21/2020 12:14, Maria Campbell wrote:
I had to revert back to 2020, because of a bug in Thunderbird, having to do with forms mode.

Maria Campbell
lucky1inct@gmail.com

--Edmund Burke

On 10/21/2020 12:08 PM, Morey Worthington wrote:
Hi all. anybody using the 2021 Beta of Jaws still using it with little or no difficulty?

Is the newest Beta release of 2021 still holding its own?