moderated Re: Beta

Chris Hill

Hmmm, what forms mode bug might that be?  I'm using thunderbird right now, and it seems to be working fine.  They have recently updated it, and the biggest issue I have is you can arrow yourself right out of forms mode.  there has always been a problem in thunderbird in that if you do too much editing on a message, stuff gets weird.  I've learned to save the message as a draft then go in and edit as a new message to make things work again.  That one has gone on for years.

On 10/21/2020 12:14, Maria Campbell wrote:
I had to revert back to 2020, because of a bug in Thunderbird, having to do with forms mode.

Maria Campbell
lucky1inct@...

--Edmund Burke

On 10/21/2020 12:08 PM, Morey Worthington wrote:
Hi all. anybody using the 2021 Beta of Jaws still using it with little or no difficulty?

Is the newest Beta release of 2021 still holding its own?