From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Richard Turner
Sent: Wednesday, October 21, 2020 12:24 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Beta

Dan,
Which part of Office 365 are you experiencing more crashes?
I primarily use Outlook and Word, and some Excel, and have noticed some crashes, but I'm not sure it is more than with 2020.
It seems to be triggered mostly in Outlook on some emails that have lots of links I think, though it is hard to track down.

Richard
"He that cannot forgive others breaks the bridge over which he must pass himself,” and we forget that only grace can break the cycle of ancient hatreds among peoples. (It is notable that while I have regretted not granting grace to others, I’ve never once regretted extending it.)" - Edward Herbert

Live long and prosper 🖖