moderated Re: Is Google Meet easier on Windows or iPhone?

Van Lant, Robin

Thanks, Patrick. To use my Windows laptop, will I need to download something or will it just work in Google Chrome?

-----Original Message-----
From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Patrick Johnson
Sent: Wednesday, October 21, 2020 10:17 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Is Google Meet easier on Windows or iPhone?

The program works equally well on my Windows 10 laptop running JAWS
2020 and my iPhone running IOS 14 and Voiceover.

Patrick

On 10/21/20, Van Lant, Robin via groups.io <Robin_Van_Lant=Key.com@groups.io> wrote:
My daughter's teacher wants to try using Google Meets for her
parent-teacher conferences. Anyone have advice on whether this is
easier to use on Windows with JAWS or on my iphone? I don't have any
Google apps on my phone and don't know if I would need to install one.
I do have Google Chrome installed on my Windows 10 laptop

Robin Van Lant, Sr. Program Manager - Sales Enablement Key Equipment
Finance<https://urldefense.com/v3/__http://www.keyequipmentfinance.com
/__;!!LteP8qmF6ok6!ZB7AQdSfT0nCREq4MCQPRp_Hy-cvld-dNdZzTr3QM1Om9gUdM3P
UtbfMY5AqBn9S1iM$ > & Key Institutional Bank
720-304-1060

It is intended solely for the use of the addressee. No confidentiality
or privilege is waived or lost as a result of any transmission errors.
If you are not the intended recipient, you are strictly prohibited
from disclosing, copying, distributing or using any of this
information. If you have received this communication in error, please
contact the sender immediately and destroy the material in its entirety, whether electronic or hard copy.

This communication is for informational purposes only, is not an
offer, solicitation, recommendation or commitment for any transaction
or to buy or sell any security or other financial product, and is not
intended as investment advice or as a confirmation of any transaction.
Any market price, indicative value, estimate, view, opinion, data or
other information herein is not warranted as to completeness or
accuracy, is subject to change without notice, and KeyBanc Capital
Markets Inc. accepts no liability for its use or to update or keep it
current. Any views or opinions are those of the individual sender, not necessarily of KeyBanc Capital Markets Inc.

The sender of this communication is a licensed securities
representative employed by or associated with KeyBanc Capital Markets
Inc. Member FINRA/SIPC and may also represent KeyBank National
Association ("KeyBank N.A."). Securities products and services are
offered by KeyBanc Capital Markets Inc. Banking products and services are offered by KeyBank N.A.

127 Public Square, Cleveland, OH 44114

services from Key send an e-mail to DNERequests@... with 'No Promotional E-mails'
in the SUBJECT line.