From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Ali Ismail
Sent: Tuesday, October 20, 2020 4:25 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Question About Excel

I seem to have the same problem.

I normally use excel for a glossary of terms. As I am a university student,
numerous terms that I have to deal with are new to me. Therefore, I have an
excel work sheet divided into four columns. In the first Colum, I have a
word that requires a definition, in the second Columb I have the type of
word i.e. verb, noun, adjective, or adverb; then, in the third Columb I have
the definition, and finally, in the 4th Columb I have an example of the word
applied in a sentence.

I have often observed that when I am using f2 for a cell within the first
column, I can comfortably use my left and right arrows to check the spelling
of a particular word. However, if I go to my third or fourth Columb, which
constitutes of multiple words, I am unable to use jaws to navigate within
the cell. This is really strange, and I have not found a solution to this
problem. I have also tried the suggestion mentioned below with regards to
unchecking the 'allow editing directly in cells' box, but it seems to be
unsuccessful on my end.

If someone has a solution of this, I, likewise, will be very grateful.

Below are the specs of my computer:
Lenovo ThinkPad laptop with windows 10 running on it.
Jaws version 18.
Microsoft office 2016

With the best of wishes,

Ali