From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Dan Longmore
Sent: Wednesday, October 21, 2020 9:33 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Beta

Yes, mainly with outlook. I would agree that it seems to be larger emails and I’m not really sure if they have lots of links. I was just hoping for better performance with his main stream program with 2021.
On Oct 21, 2020, at 12:24 PM, Richard Turner <richardturner42@...> wrote:

Dan,
Which part of Office 365 are you experiencing more crashes?
I primarily use Outlook and Word, and some Excel, and have noticed some crashes, but I'm not sure it is more than with 2020.
It seems to be triggered mostly in Outlook on some emails that have lots of links I think, though it is hard to track down.

Richard
"He that cannot forgive others breaks the bridge over which he must
pass himself,” and we forget that only grace can break the cycle of
ancient hatreds among peoples. (It is notable that while I have
regretted not granting grace to others, I’ve never once regretted
extending it.)" - Edward Herbert

Live long and prosper 🖖

Check out my web site at:
https://nam11.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.t
urner42.com%2F&amp;data=04%7C01%7C%7C90a3c15ae42c439d197208d875df0e7b%
7C84df9e7fe9f640afb435aaaaaaaaaaaa%7C1%7C0%7C637388948158478365%7CUnkn
own%7CTWFpbGZsb3d8eyJWIjoiMC4wLjAwMDAiLCJQIjoiV2luMzIiLCJBTiI6Ik1haWwi
LCJXVCI6Mn0%3D%7C1000&amp;sdata=64lxy1n%2Fag9z%2FMtJPYe20rhgWDgI%2BjND
uI8Fujvmox4%3D&amp;reserved=0