moderated Re: A Question About JAWS Accessibility

Amanda Crocker

You can get a JAWS dongle for this. Basically it’s a USB that holds the license. JAWS needs to be installed on both machines but you don’t need to purchase a license for both machines. You buy a JAWS dongle from freedom scientific. It holds the license.

So I have the dongle on my laptop at home. I also have JAWS installed on my laptop at home. I turn JAWS on on my home laptop. I then remote into my machine in the office and turn JAWS on on my work machine. There is only 1 license for both JAWS.

Amanda Braun

Application Administrator

7501 Prospect

Kansas City, MO 64132

Main (816) 421-5848

Direct (816) 237-2083

Fax (816) 237-2019

Visit us online at www.alphapointe.org

Keep up with all of the exciting things going on at Alphapointe –

follow us on social media!