From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Lynne Moore
Sent: Tuesday, October 20, 2020 12:46 AM
To: jfw@groups.io
Subject: A Question About JAWS Accessibility

Hello everyone.  I hope everyone is staying safe and healthy out there.  I am currently job hunting for transcription jobs I can do from home and some of them say that my computer needs to be able to run virtual desktop interface.  Does anyone know if that is accessible with JAWS?  Any help would be appreciated.  Thank you.

Lynne Moore