moderated Re: Do Google Calendar Notifications work with JAWS?

Rick Miller

I don’t know how to turn on notifications in Google Chrome.  From what I have read, it sounds to me like when you turn on notifications in Google chrome you get notifications from other web sites, which I don’t want to do.  Am I right or am I wrong?  If you can tell me how to turn on notifications in Google Chrome I would appreciate it.

Rick Miller

From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Michael Munn
Sent: Tuesday, October 20, 2020 5:17 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Do Google Calendar Notifications work with JAWS?

 Hi Rick, i'm a user of Google calendar  and here are the following  question  that I may want to ask you.

1. Did you turn on Notification for Google Chrome? If you've turned on Notification for Chrome, you should get a push notification everytime you scheduled a meeting with Calendar.

Best regards

michael munn

Error! Filename not specified.

Member: Virginia Association of Blind Students National Federation of the Blind of Virginia

www.nfbv.org

www.hadley.edu

On Tue, Oct 20, 2020 at 6:47 AM Rick Miller <rm1263@...> wrote:

Dear Listers:

Whenever I create an event using Google Calendar I have been setting notifications but none of them ever turn on, such as if I set a notification to happen two days before the event.  Am I doing something wrong?

Rick Miller