moderated Re: Do Google Calendar Notifications work with JAWS?

Michael Munn

 Hi Rick, i'm a user of Google calendar  and here are the following  question  that I may want to ask you.
1. Did you turn on Notification for Google Chrome? If you've turned on Notification for Chrome, you should get a push notification everytime you scheduled a meeting with Calendar.
Best regards
michael munn

JAWS Certified, 2019

Member: Virginia Association of Blind Students National Federation of the Blind of Virginia

www.nfbv.org

www.hadley.edu

On Tue, Oct 20, 2020 at 6:47 AM Rick Miller <rm1263@...> wrote:

Dear Listers:

Whenever I create an event using Google Calendar I have been setting notifications but none of them ever turn on, such as if I set a notification to happen two days before the event.  Am I doing something wrong?

Rick Miller