moderated Re: Question About Excel

NFB Lab 4

I have had some of that myself. Try using that control home after you hit the key to edit the cell. It seems to go back to the beginning of the cell and you could then arrow to the right.

On Oct 19, 2020, at 8:37 PM, clarence carter via groups.io <clcarter@...> wrote:

Lately, I have noticed that when I hit the F2 key to edit a cell, JAWS reads the contents, but I cannot move through the contents of a cell. For example if I want to check the spelling of an entry, I usually hit F2 and arrow back and forth to see the spelling. I do the same thing if I want to check a formula. Am I missing a JAWS or Excel setting?