moderated Re: OE classic.

Van Lant, Robin

Microsoft’s free email program is now Windows Mail.  Outlook comes with Office, which is a paid program.  It works well.  I do not use Windows Mail, so others will have to chime in on how well it works with JAWS.

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Jim Rawls
Sent: Sunday, October 18, 2020 6:22 PM
To: jazzpiano@...
Subject: OE classic.

Hi all,

If you have OE classic, I have many questions for you, and if you can get back to me about this, I would appreciate it

I tried it a few years ago, when it was free, and spell check didn't work well etc.. So, here are my questions. How much does it cost?

Does it work with windows ten and jaws 2021beta?

Does spell check work well with it?

Is it hard to installs?

Where do you get it?

Is there any down side to the program?