moderated Re: MS Edge and JFW 2020

Adrian Spratt

Bill, I'm glad you caught my lazy error. I'm so used to the command that it's like dialing a phone number. My fingers would do the dialing long before I could speak it.

-----Original Message-----
From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Bill White
Sent: Monday, October 19, 2020 1:19 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: MS Edge and JFW 2020

Hi, Adrian. The command to invoke Narrator is CONTROL plus Windows key plus ENTER, NOT, control-shift-enter.

Bill White
billwhite92701@...

From: T. Civitello [mailto:tcivi31@...]
To: <main@jfw.groups.io>
Date: Sunday, October 18, 2020, 6:14 PM
Subject: MS Edge and JFW 2020
unknown function call to:
finddistantancestoroftype
finddistantancestoroftype
unknown function call to:
getobjectia2uniqueid
getobjectia2uniqueid
Amazon.com: AmazonBasics: AmazonBasics
Speech History
5Regions, 1heading and 134links
menu
System
graphic 72
System menu
Restore Unavailable
Move
Size Unavailable
Minimize
Maximize
Close
About...
Restore Unavailable
Move
System
graphic 72
Leaving menus
5Regions, 1heading and 134links
5Regions, 1heading and 134links
5Regions, 1heading and 134links
Amazon.com: AmazonBasics: AmazonBasics
Amazon.com: AmazonBasics: AmazonBasics
Amazon
Amazon.com: AmazonBasics: AmazonBasics
Amazon.com: AmazonBasics: AmazonBasics - Microsoft Edge
Amazon.com: AmazonBasics: AmazonBasics
Amazon.com: AmazonBasics: AmazonBasics
Amazon.com: AmazonBasics: AmazonBasics
Amazon.com: AmazonBasics: AmazonBasics
Link Skip to main content
unknown function call to:
finddistantancestoroftype
finddistantancestoroftype
unknown function call to:
getobjectia2uniqueid
getobjectia2uniqueid
ATVPDKIKX0DER/cf24817487741e26ba2ae2e7b9d81c23.w3000.h600._CR0%2C0%2C3000%2C
600_SX1500_

Graphic

-----Original Message----- From: Mario
Sent: Sunday, October 18, 2020 2:46 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io

this message is indicative coming from the JAWS scripts. use the speech feature in JAWS to copy what was exactly was. insert+spacebar and then h.
then navigate to, select and copy it and let us know what it said.
the message exactl