moderated braille display with jaws

Ali Ismail <haydaraliismail90@...>

Hi everyone,

I am new to this group, and I hope that my questions is appropriate to be addressed in here.

I was wondering if someone could advise me with regards to where I could purchase a portable wireless braille display (40 cells)?

I am a Jaws user; however, I love to engage in reading in braille. Although I like when Jaws would read to me a long piece of text, I still wish to also remained active with my braille reading skills. As braille books takes a lot of space, braille displays are just perfect when reading electronic text in braille.

I would be very grateful if someone could help me with this query.

With the best of wishes,

Ali