From: T. Civitello [mailto:tcivi31@...]
To: <main@jfw.groups.io>
Date: Sunday, October 18, 2020, 6:14 PM
Subject: MS Edge and JFW 2020
Leaving menus
5Regions, 1heading and 134links
Amazon.com: AmazonBasics: AmazonBasics
Amazon
Amazon.com: AmazonBasics: AmazonBasics
Amazon.com: AmazonBasics: AmazonBasics - Microsoft Edge
Amazon.com: AmazonBasics: AmazonBasics
Amazon.com: AmazonBasics: AmazonBasics
Amazon.com: AmazonBasics: AmazonBasics
Amazon.com: AmazonBasics: AmazonBasics
Link Skip to main content
unknown function call to:
finddistantancestoroftype
finddistantancestoroftype
unknown function call to:
getobjectia2uniqueid
getobjectia2uniqueid
ATVPDKIKX0DER/cf24817487741e26ba2ae2e7b9d81c23.w3000.h600._CR0%2C0%2C3000%2C600_SX1500_

Graphic

-----Original Message----- From: Mario
Sent: Sunday, October 18, 2020 2:46 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: MS Edge and JFW 2020

this message is indicative coming from the JAWS scripts. use the speech
feature in JAWS to copy what was exactly was. insert+spacebar and then
h. then navigate to, select and copy it and let us know what it said.
the message exactl