From: T. Civitello [mailto:tcivi31@...]
To: <main@jfw.groups.io>
Date: Sunday, October 18, 2020, 5:27 PM
Subject: MS Edge and JFW 2020
Have an annoying problem with Edge.  Using Jaws 2020, Win 7 and the
version of Edge that is supposed to work best with Win 7. When on a Web
site every time I press the enter key I get a long message about an
unknown function call followed by a long spelling out of letters and nu
numbers that occur too fast for me to recognize or copy.   Anyone know
how to cure this?  Thanks, Tom