moderated Re: Jaws2020 Goodle chrome on m.facebook.com

Jed Barton

Ah, well i just had the same problem. Let me offer a solution. This
should solve everything.
http://mbasic.facebook.com
That should bring you back to what you know.

Cheers,

Jed

On 10/17/20, O.Addison Gethers <o.addisongethers@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi All I have desktop and laptop computer window10 and jaws2020 !! I'm
getting frustrated when I'm on any of my fb friends stories post when I was
reading the stories post when I tried to to selected the devotional from
someone post when I press shift+down arrow to selects each line to the end
then I press ctrl + c to copy select so it won't say nothing and when I
was in where it's say like showed react when I press enter on showed
react
it won't even open the box where I can arrow down on love to press enter
its
keep taking me back to the top of the stories !! Why is jaws not doing
something right to copy with ctrl + c and not open show react ? What do I
need to work this out ?

Addison