moderated Jaws2020 Goodle chrome on m.facebook.com

O.Addison Gethers

Hi All  I have desktop and laptop computer window10  and jaws2020 !! I’m getting frustrated when I’m on any of my fb friends stories post when I was reading the stories post when I tried to to selected the devotional from someone post when I press shift+down arrow to selects each line to the end then I press ctrl + c to copy select so  it won’t say nothing  and  when I  was in where  it’s say like showed react  when I press enter on showed react it won’t even open the box where I can arrow down on love to press enter its keep taking me back to the top of the stories   !! Why is jaws not doing something right to copy  with ctrl + c  and not open show react ? What do I need to work this out ?

Addison